Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Spicy Ranch

 Pictures by How Sweet It Is


Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Spicy Ranch



I have always loved salad, even since I was a young girl I can remember going to Marie Calender's and having the best salad bar ever with Hot Bacon Dressing and Blue Cheese. We had a big family and we would sit in the table by the fireplace. Good memories. 

To this day I still love a good salad and this one caught my eye. We all know I love Bacon so that is an automatic plus, plus there is Blue Cheese which is another bonus. It just gets better from there. 

I found this recipe on a great blog called How Sweet It Is. Great recipes that you will love and I love her food pictures. I look forward to many of these delicious salads. 




Click HERE for the RECIPE 







Thanks for stopping by!



Dori

You have just read the article entitled Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Spicy Ranch. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/04/crunchy-buffalo-chicken-salad-with.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment