Italian Artichoke Chicken



Italian Artichoke Chicken

I have had the best couple of days. I got to spend time at the zoo with my daughters, son in law and grand babies. What a great blessing that was. They were so excited and had a wonderful time.  Here are a few pictures from our day. I would love more than anything to walk through the zoo after hours when no one is there and see how the animals react. 







Priceless.

I found this blog on Aaron and Jill W. This is such a cute blog, it is about a southern girl who married a professional baseball player. I thought this recipe looked wonderful. I plan on making this next week in my weekly recipes. This looks really good and easy to make. 

I am a huge fan of artichokes and this recipe just blends together. 

Click HERE for the Recipe. 






Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!



Dori


You have just read the article entitled Italian Artichoke Chicken. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/03/italian-artichoke-chicken.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment