Design your own EO Lotions




Design your own EO Lotions


It doesn't get much easier than this. One of Riches to Rags by Dori's readers and a friend Sandy gave me this wonderful idea. I had always done it with Jeddy's Blend but was thrilled at the endless possibilities with all the different oils out there. 

I made three different lotions that I use the most. The Wake-up with Wild Orange and Peppermint, Pain Relief and Jeddy's Blend. It is so easy since Spark Naturals already has the Unscented Lotion available so all you need is to mix it with the EO of your choice. 

Directions

 40 pumps of Spark Naturals Unscented Lotion
10 drops of EO
Mix well
                           


Peppermint and Wild Orange

I love this one for the moments when I need a boost or something uplifting or refreshing. These two are so good together. I also love Lavender and Wild Orange together as well, also in the Diffuser. *Do not wear Wild Orange if you are going to be exposed in the sun. Citrus oils should be avoided with sun. I use it as a hand lotion.
Print



Jeddy's Blend - Natural Alternative for ADHD

Send a small jar of Jeddy's Blend lotion with your child to school to help focus during the middle of the day when they can't re-apply Jeddy's Blend if they need it. This oil is great to massage into the feet at bedtime and throughout the day on your hands for focus and calming of the mind.




Pain Relief
Untitled-1

We use this one a lot in our house as well. My husband has terrible neck pain and we use this by massaging it into his neck. This oil blend is AMAZING for headaches as well. 

Testimonial for Relief Lotion for Fibromyalgia

"Just wanted to share what Relief Blend from Spark Naturals has done for me. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Arthritis and CRPS (another painful nerve condition).  Over the years I have tried an integration of both traditional and natural pain relief.  Up until I tried Relief Blend I have suffered from sometimes agonizing and debilitating pain nearly every day.  Unfortunately I get to feeling so bad that I forget what it feels like to feel good and like a "normal" human being.  My friend Sandy Masters is a Spark Naturals Affiliate and she made a rub for me out of the Relief Blend.  I tried the rub and within minutes I was pain free.  This is more than I could have ever hoped for and has the potential to be life changing for me and anyone else who suffers from debilitating pain.  The best part is that it is natural and there are NO side effects unlike the many medications I have taken over the years.  Thank you Spark Naturals for making a product that is simply amazing."

Suggestions

Zen would be amazing for balance and grounding
Shield would be good for prevention from getting sick or use when you are sick.
Lavender or Dream for sleeping and relaxation


...


This is so simple to make and would be a great gift for Christmas for friends and family. 

To order Spark Naturals Essential Oils click HERE. Use the code JEDDY for an additional 
10% off your entire order in-store or online. 


If you are interested in becoming a Spark Naturals Affiliate click HERE. SN is not an MLM company and there is NO COST to sign up. It's free! Simply help them spread the word and if someone orders from your affiliate code you get paid. Work from home or simply share your love for essential oils and earn extra money for your own essential oils or for Christmas. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

You have just read the article entitled Design your own EO Lotions. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/11/design-your-own-eo-lotions.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment