Bead Board Wallpaper!!!!




WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS STUFF!

I love bead board. In my old house my husband put some up in our kitchen and it looked sooooo cute! I really miss it. It takes quite a bit of work and money to put up.
 I was so EXCITED when I saw the Bead Board Wallpaper on Pinterest.  
Never knew this stuff existed!

Below you will find MANY darling ideas on how to use Bead Board Wallpaper. I had so many things picked out I finally had to trim it down or this post would have been WAY to long. All of these examples are using the wallpaper and not the regular wood. Just do a search on Google or Pinterest on Bead Board and you will find really cute ideas that you can copy with the wallpaper. THIS IS PAINTABLE! There are also a few examples of other paintable wallpapers that aren't bead board. 

Hope you enjoy these and PLEASE send me pictures if you use it, I would love to see how it turned out.


This is what a roll look like. 


I LOVE THIS!  Something about a little lamp that adds to much with that bead board in the back splash. I will being to this one for sure in the kitchen. 


                 SOURCE                                                                        SOURCE


  SOURCE
I love the RED.

       SOURCE   
You can't see the picture very good but look at the website and see how darling the wallpaper looks above the Mantel. I might just do this one as well.                                                                 
                            
                                        SOURCE                                                           SOURCE
Both of these add so much to the piece of furniture and the entryway. 

Wow. Think of the possibilities with paintable wallpaper!

                                                                                                          SOURCE

                                       SOURCE                                                      SOURCE

SOURCE
I would paint these but you get idea.





                                                                         


This is from Pottery Barn and is the wood (I wanted to throw on in to show you) that you could copy and do the same thing with wallpaper.


I want this corner kitchen sink soooooo bad! The back of the top shelf is the wallpaper, isn't that the cutest sink area ever???? Love the curtains!



The possibilities are endless and so much CHEAPER!

*NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAP!*

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear you comments. 

Dori



















You have just read the article entitled Bead Board Wallpaper!!!!. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/02/bead-board-wallpaper.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment