Pallets and Crates! Decorate Your Home!




I have been very excited about this post. I LOVE THESE IDEAS! Decorating with Pallets and Crates. I am now on a mission to find some crates. I did have my son come with me and to a construction site and get permission to take two pallets that we saw in the trash. They gave us permission to get them and I put them in my garage until I was ready to start. Found some really great ideas to choose from. Last night while watching TV with a nice fire I looked at the wood pile and notice what looked that a pallet piece of wood. My dearest husband cut up MY PALLETS FOR FIREWOOD!  AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!, I was so mad. Anyways, I will now be on the hunt for some more.


Let's start with the crates today since I am still mourning the loss of my pallets. There are some really creative ideas that you can do with these crates!





CRATES





I want I want I want!




I need I need I need!





 I just love these colors with the black and white! Never seen black carpet. Very cool.







  
 SOURCE                                                  SOURCE






 I could post a lot more but these were some of my favorites. Next time you see a crate you will look at it in a whole new way.


Now onto the Pallets, I think I can write now about them as the sting (sting meaning anger at the hubby) has lessened about losing my two. :(





PALLETS





Love this Coffee Table.








  

How awesome is this!   Seriously, I have to make both of these. Love it. 


 I really love this. 









So many great ideas. Hope you enjoy these.

Have a great day.

Dori

*NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAP*









You have just read the article entitled Pallets and Crates! Decorate Your Home!. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/02/pallets-and-crates-decorate-your-home.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment