Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread



Cinnamon Banana Swirl Bread



 


We got rain today! We needed rain so bad and it was so nice to finally see it. I love it when it rains especially at night. We have had a serious dry spell here in Wyoming and although we didn't get tons of water it was some much needed moisture. 

A rainy day is the perfect day to make some yummy banana bread. It is really simple to make and your kids can help you. My girls LOVE to cook, I try to teach them as much as I can when I am cooking.

 

Now picture this beautiful loaf of bread fresh out of the oven. You slice a piece and spread some butter on it while it is still warm........hungry yet??? I have seen lots of banana bread recipes but I LOVE the cinnamon swirl twist Lovin from the Oven takes on it.

How many times have you bought bananas at the store and they got brown and no one ate them? It has happened to all of us probably more than once. How many times have you said to yourself "That's OK because I will make some Banana Bread"! I have done it a hundred times and never got around to making the bread because I didn't have time and the bananas ended up in the trash. 

SAVE THE NANA'S TIP!

Now you don't have to do that! FREEZE THE BANANAS! A very smart lady I work with named Judy told me she freezes her black bananas and uses them on her "terms" when she is ready to make the bread. I never even thought of that. So very smart! All those poor wasted banana's. The riper they are the better they are and sweeter for the bread. 

Here is a picture of my frozen banana's straight out of the freezer. Didn't have to waste them and will be cooking on my time instead of the banana's time. They defrost on their own very quickly. 


Click HERE for the recipe.



Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/07/cinnamon-swirl-banana-bread.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment