Perfect Chocolate Peanutty Cookies

Pictures by Bakerella
 

Perfect Chocolate Peanut Cookies

I was pinning on Pinterest and in the corner of my eye I saw these wonderful looking cookies. Peanut Butter cookies are fabulous all by themselves but I love the chocolate and the nuts added to this. What a great cookies to make for a gift at the holidays in some cute packaging.
 
The other great part about these cookies are there are only FIVE INGREDIENTS! That's it. Short and sweet easy treats, my favorite kind of recipe.
 
I found these on Bakerella. She has a wonderful blog and amazing recipes. She has even been on Martha Stewart's TV show.
 
Click HERE for the recipe.
 

 
 

Enjoy this delicious recipe and let me know if you make them and how you liked them. I love FEEDBACK!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

You have just read the article entitled Perfect Chocolate Peanutty Cookies. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/11/perfect-chocolate-peanutty-cookies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment