Smothered Chicken Casserole

Pictures by Heather Likes Food
 
 


Smothered Chicken Casserole
 
I am in denial that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is so close behind it. I haven't started shopping yet and I don't think I can stand to do the Black Friday sale any more. I have done it for years. It turns me into a different person and I feel greedy to try and get what I want.  I really think I am doing Black Friday online shopping this time around. I can sit in my pajamas and fuzzy slippers with a hot cup of Jo by the fireplace and shop. Yes, that sounds wonderful. 

This is a recipe right up my alley. This is something that I would have ordered at a restaurant if it was on the menu. I LOVE the ingredients and you know I love Bacon. I looked over the recipe to see what I would change if I was making it and there is nothing I wanted to omit, all the ingredients are a perfect combination. She did a great job.
 
I found this recipe on Heather Likes Food
 
 She also has step by step instructions with pictures for this recipe.
I just think this recipe is perfect!
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
  
 
  
 
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the GIVEAWAY! See you soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
 
You have just read the article entitled Smothered Chicken Casserole. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/11/smothered-chicken-casserole.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment