Idaho Sunrise

 Pictures by The Village Cook


  Idaho Sunrise
 
I love a good Breakfast. I am usually rushing out the door to work in the morning and sadly I usually run out without eating breakfast. That is the worst thing you can do! I am lucky if I get some cold toast on the way. Yuck. Bacon, eggs and hash browns are my absolute favorite and here they are all together in a nice little package.
 
I LOVE THIS RECIPE. I love everything in it. I can make the bacon the night before and have the frozen hash browns thawed out in the fridge. The rest I can do in the morning in no time and have breakfast for the whole family before they even wake up. They might go into shock if they woke up to a fresh warm breakfast. Poor guys. I am so not a morning person.

I found these on The Village Cook.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe





 I really am craving one of these right now. I can't wait to make a huge batch of them. Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

You have just read the article entitled Idaho Sunrise. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/11/idaho-sunrise.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment