Pork Carnitas

 
 
Pork Carnitas
 
 IT'S FRIDAY! Woo Hoo! You have no idea how happy I am right now. Not only is it Friday, but I have a four day weekend, it is going to SNOW tomorrow AND I get lots of baking, cooking and blogging time. I'll post some pictures of our snow storm this weekend and of course the baking!
 
 I ran across this recipe for Pork Carnitas on My Kitchen Escapades. These look so good and tender. I have always wanted a good pork recipe. Pork is something I don't make as much of so I was happy to see how delicious this was. Perfect for Burritos, Salads, Tacos or Tostadas. This is an excellent way to cook these and I am really excited to try these as a Pork Salad with my Homemade Tortilla Strips. This salad might have to be a whole separate post when I am done. YUMMY!
 
 
 Click HERE for the Recipe
  


 These are going to be soooo gooood.
Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Pork Carnitas . Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/11/pork-carnitas.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment