Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta

Pictures by Heat Oven to 350
 
 
 
Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta
  
I can't believe it is Friday again. It seems like I was just posting last Friday talking about the long week that I had. The days seem to be flying by which isn't good because that means that Christmas is just around the corner. I am no where ready for that. Are you?
 
Don't forget that Saturday is Daylight Savings Time. 
 
 
 
This recipe looks so delicious to me. I love anything with artichoke in it and I really think this combination is perfect. I love the ingredients and I would serve this with some bread and butter.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
I found this recipe on Heat Oven to 350, great recipe and a cute site.
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori



You have just read the article entitled Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/11/spinach-artichoke-dip-pasta.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment