Spark Naturals Essential Oils - An Affordable Option








Spark Natural Essential Oils - An Affordable Option

Most of you who know me and have followed Riches to Rags by Dori know that I love Essential Oils. I have been using them in my family for a long time now. I have learned how to take care of my family and our health with oils. It is a wonderful feeling when you are able to help your child in the middle of the night with a fever, cough, cold and headache in the comfort of your home with something natural. My kids have learned about the oils and use them when they need them. They are also teaching others about the great benefits of Essential Oils.  They believe in them because they have worked for them. 



 When I created Jeddy's Blend (A Natural Alternative for ADHD, ADD, Autism and Anxiety) I started receiving thousands of emails from people all over the world who were desperate for a better way for their children then medication. I share my recipe because I want others to be able to take care of their family the way I have been able to. What I was hearing over and over though was that they couldn't afford to purchase the oils. Some are saving up what they can when their child needs it now. Everyone should  have the option to be able to afford Pure Essential Oils. There is an option now that I am happy to be able to share with you. 

Riches to Rags by Dori name is about my family who lost everything material during the recession. We lost our company, home, cars, etc, and we were suddenly without insurance.  That is a scary place to be when you have someone sick in your family and you can't afford to go to the doctors. I wish I had known about essential oils back then so I could have taken better care of my family. There are many people in this position today and this is a wonderful option that is now available for them. 

I am so excited to be able to tell you about a new company that is offering Certified Pure PharmaGrade Essential Oils called Spark Naturals. I have been using another company for a while which I still love and still use but, I have compared them and they are equal in their quality but for much cheaper. These are good quality oils that I highly recommend and wouldn't share it with you unless I thought they were good enough to use in my own family. 



To Place and Order with Spark Naturals go to www.sparknaturals.com

Use the code: SPARKY to get an additional 10% off!

CPPharmaGrade™

Spark Naturals  products are Certified Pure PharmaGrade -(CPPharmaGrade™) - a physical standard ensuring our products are of the appropriate identity, strength, quality, purity, and consistency – standards used internationally for quality and purity.  Our raw materials are tested and authenticated to be of pharmaceutical grade purity.  



A few of my favorite things

These are a few of my favorite oils. There are so many to choose from but if I were to pick three these would be the first. 

With allergy season upon us these can be your new best friend. This triple threat creates a natural antihistamine. Here are a few protocols that you can use to treat allergy symptoms when they start. This is also safe for children. 


The Triple Threat

         Lemon             Lavender          Peppermint

1.  Put 3 drops ea. of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint in a gelatin capsule.  If you're not feeling relief in a 20 min. period, do it again.


2.  Rub the same combination of oils on your feet, then cup your hands under your nose and inhale the oils that remain on your hands.  I do this on my kids. 


3. Put 2 drops of each oil in a 1/4 cup juice or water and swish around your mouth for 10 - 20 seconds then swallow.  (only with pure oils please!)


GIVEAWAY!

I am very excited to do this Giveaway so you can see yourself how wonderful these oils are.
I will be giving away TWO ESSENTIAL FOUR PACKS!
Includes - Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and a Bonus! Melaleuca. Comes in a cute little tin. 



 How to ENTER

 Leave a comment on this post about how Essential Oils have helped you or what you would like help with. 

"LIKE" Riches to Rags by Dori on Facebook and leave a separate comment that you did.
"LIKE" Spark Naturals on Facebook and leave a separate comment that you did.  Tell that them Riches to Rags by Dori sent you!

Contest closes on Tuesday at 11:59pm MST. 


Good Luck everyone and thanks for stopping by!


Dori
You have just read the article entitled Spark Naturals Essential Oils - An Affordable Option. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/05/spark-naturals-essential-oils.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment