Surviving Allergy Season Naturally






Surviving Allergy Season Naturally

It's that time of year again and I know I am not the only one suffering from Allergies. I honestly have one of the loudest sneezes known to man. I startle everyone around me and there is no warning about three or four times. I inherited this from my Dad and once this starts then come the itchy eyes, the stuffy and runny nose, itchy face, sore eyes, red eyes and more......Blah!



This is a miserable way to live with all the beauty that surrounds us right now.



When these little guys start flying I am done! I have to put myself in a bubble and stay inside. Miserable! 



Now I have finally found relief NATURALLY!  Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint create a natural antihistamine that does not make you drowsy and gives you all the extra benefits of these oils.  You can apply these to the bottom of feet but the benefit of taking this internally in my opinion is much better. 


Benefits of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint




This spiffy little tin comes with Spark Naturals Essential Oils Four Pack. This tin comes with a 5ml bottle of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint plus Melaleuca. I take the Melaleuca out and save it for when I need to make "The Bomb" (a must have for when you get sick) then replace it with empty capsules and a dropper. I keep this with me in my purse for whenever the allergies decide to strike. Life saving!




When symptoms start I grab an empty capsule (size "0" and using the dropper I add 3 drops of all three oils into the capsule and drink with water. It's natural, I don't get tired and I am getting the benefit for many other things. I have it right with me when I need it. 

Where can you purchase Certified Pure PharmaGrade Essential Oils? I highly recommend Spark Naturals. Not a MLM Company and is affordable! They offer 5ml and 15ml bottles along with the great Essential Oil Four Pack. There is no need to pay high prices for Essential Oils when there is an affordable option. 


 Use the code JEDDY and get an additional 10% off.

Treat yourself to this pack. This are great oils to start your Essential Oil journey. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori
            


You have just read the article entitled Surviving Allergy Season Naturally. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/06/surviving-allergy-season-naturally.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment