Picture and recipe on Recipe.com
Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizza
This recipe caught my eye as I passed it on Pinterest. Anything with broiled cheese on top will always stop me in my tracks. The great thing about this recipe is all the different things you could do with it. I am posting it more for the concept than anything. You could make it Pepperoni Pizza or Chicken Alfredo, the possibilities are endless.
How would you make yours?
· 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
· 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
· 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
· 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. 1. Preheat broiler.
2. 2. Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
3. 3. Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
I am going to try this for lunch today because I bought four bags of bagels yesterday! Hope you enjoy this.
Thanks for stopping by.