Creamy Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp, Mushrooms and Sun Dried Tomatoes






Creamy Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp and Mushrooms

It's all about the Sauce!

This is my personal sauce recipe that I created. I love love love it and so does my family. When you have the pasta and the sauce you can make whatever you want in addition to that. My kids just like the sauce and nothing else, I love the shrimp, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms, husband just loves the mushrooms. Everyone is different but you have to have the sauce!




Dori's Creamy Alfredo Sauce

1 Can of Evaporated Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Romano Cheese
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 oz. Cream Cheese
1 teaspoon of kosher salt (you can use less to your taste)
Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 cube (stick) of butter

Let it all simmer for about 20 minutes and stir often. Keep it hot when serving so the cheese is melted since it will get a little chunky when it cools. I like it that way though. Use a hand mixer to make sure it gets beaten together really good. Oh, the flavor! 

Cook about 3 cups of Penne Pasta and then create your own masterpiece. I chopped up some  saute'd cooked shrimp and mushrooms in butter. Tossed the sauce with everything then poured a little more sauce on top then I sprinkled some Romano cheese on top with some dry parsley flakes. 


I used 2 Tablespoons of Butter to Saute the Mushroom and Shrimp






You could add some grilled chicken, broccoli or anything else that sounds good to you that would go well with the Alfredo Sauce. Hope you enjoy my recipe and love "THE SAUCE" as much as I do. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Creamy Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp, Mushrooms and Sun Dried Tomatoes. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/04/creamy-alfredo-pasta-with-shrimp.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment