Picture and recipe by damyhealth
Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecake!
I can't take credit for this one, I found it on damyhealth and it is on the skinny side! Great site and I'm so excited to share this with you!~
· 1/4 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
· 1/4 Cup Light Cream Cheese
· 4 Packets Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 2-3 Tbsp Agave, Honey or Maple Syrup)
· 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
· 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
· 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa
· 6-8 Packets of Powdered Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup, Honey or Agave)
1. Blend Cheesecake ingredients until smooth in your food processor and set aside.
2. In a separate food processor bowl blend Chocolate Coating ingredients until smooth.
3. Spray a pre-chilled, clean ice cube tray with a healthy oil.
4. Using a spoon pour the chocolate into each ice cube mold.
5. Coat the bottom and the sides of each ice cube mold using your spoon.
6. Tip – I picked up the ice cube tray and kind of tilted it around to make sure all the angles were covered. Make sure the molds are completely coated.
7. Fill each ice cube mold with cheesecake filling.
8. Top with a layer of chocolate coating.
9. Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
10. Remove from freezer and set on the counter for a minute or two.
11. Gently twisting the ice cube tray, as you would to remove ice cubes, remove each cheesecake bite and place on a plate.
Hope you enjoyed this super speedy post tonight. I just had to share this one with you! So yummy, unique and my favorite, bite size! Woo Hoo!
Thanks for stopping by!