Blueberry Biscuits

Pictures and recipe by Pink Pistachio


It actually snowed in our wonderful state of Wyoming this afternoon. *Sigh*. But that's OK because it gave me a few extra minutes to find a wonderful recipe to share with you. I am just the messenger but the creator should always get the extra traffic on their web page so please check out her blog. 

 Look at these MAGNIFICENT little biscuit creations from Pink Pistachio.
Excellent job on this recipe. For my mini post this afternoon I couldn't help but share this wonderful and very easy recipe. I am going to make this for Easter Breakfast on Sunday. Just love it. 


Click HERE for recipe. 





This looks so amazing. I can't wait to make it on Easter morning. I know everyone is going to love it. My family loves anything with blueberries. Hope you enjoyed this recipe and are having a wonderful afternoon. Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Blueberry Biscuits. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/04/blueberry-biscuits.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment