How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes - Mini Post

 Picture by Yummy Life




 How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes


 This is just a small mini post on what I think is a brilliant idea! I have never thought about freezing mashed potatoes. That would save so much time to make a big batch and then freeze them so when you want a batch just heat them off. Love it.

I found this idea on The Yummy Life. I can't believe I haven't come across her site before. Great blog, I will be a follower of this one.

Click HERE for Instructions

The Yummy Life


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes - Mini Post. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-freeze-mashed-potatoes-mini-post.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment