Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli


Pictures by Table For Two



Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli

 Getting up early when it is still dark outside really stinks BUT, I am grateful to have a job and grateful to have the beautiful four seasons that Wyoming has to offer.  Life is good. Oh, and it's even better when I get........

  My Brand New Crock Pot!

I am very excited about my new gift that my sister Jillee bought me. Thank you Sis. She must have read my posts talking about how bad my old one is and how excited I was to buy a new one. My old one has a crack down the middle and burns the cupboard. I got it when I got married 17 years ago.  My new friend arrived in the mail today and I LOVE IT! Oh the possibilities I will be able to share with you.....

Isn't she purdy?

  So, with that said I found this delicious recipe on Table for Two. This is going to be an amazing meal. When you cook roast beef long and slow it just falls apart. Mix it with an Asian style sauce and broccoli and look how amazing it turned out.  I am very impressed by her blogging skills, beautiful pictures and wonderful recipes on her site. This is going to be a great easy recipe with wonderful flavor. Thank you Julie!

Table for Two logo


Table for Two |  Julie Chiou
Click HERE for the Recipe

         Photo: this crockpot beef & broccoli dish needs to be on your must-make for this fall/winter! http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/2012/09/12/take-out-fake-out-beef-broccoli-crockpot/              

Oh so amazing. Serve over warm rice. Enjoy.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dori





You have just read the article entitled Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/crock-pot-beef-and-broccoli.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment