Chicken Pot Pie with Cream Cheese and Chive Biscuits

 Picture by Joy The Baker

 
 
 Chicken Pot Pie with Cream Cheese 
and Chive Biscuits

What a wonderful weekend we had. My daughter decided to come and visit and we got to spend some time with her and two of our Grandchildren. The weather was perfect Fall weather and we went to the park where the trees and leaves were beautiful. The kids had a blast playing in the leaves. Here are a few pictures....

  I LOVE THE RED BENCH!




 OH HOW I LOVE THESE CHILDREN!

This recipe is a little more involved than I usually post but the reviews are outstanding and you can see why when you see the ingredients and the pictures. Don't be afraid, you can do this! OH THOSE BISCUITS! YUM!

IMG_2493

The little bit of extra work will be so worth it, I promise. It is creamy and the biscuits are amazing. Read the comments you will see how much those who made it loved it. 
I found this recipe on Joy The Baker. I just love her blog and her recipes. 


Click HERE for the Recipe




 Now, on to some MORE good stuff. 
Not only am I posting a delicious recipe but it am also doing a.....

CELEBRATING FALL GIVEAWAY!

I have wanted one of these little doodads for a long time. Remember the name of my site is Riches to Rags not the other way around. I seriously went to rags and the mixer I bought was from Black Friday that I got for two dollars at Walmart. It has two speeds, Super Fast and Turbo. Try making frosting with that when you have powdered sugar blowing all over the kitchen. 

I decided to buy myself one and one for you too! This is going to be so handy for all your Fall Baking needs AND it has a 5 STAR RATING.

You are going to love it!

The lucky winner will get to choose one of seven colors.

It is very simple to enter the Giveaway. 

 Go to my Facebook page and LIKE it, then share it on your Facebook page. You get one entry for the like and one for the share. 

Get an extra entry by leaving a comment and tell me which one is your favorite color and. Make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you have done for entries. GOOD LUCK!

The GIVEAWAY will close Sunday,October 28th at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced Monday, October 28th. Winner has 24 hours to respond.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Chicken Pot Pie with Cream Cheese and Chive Biscuits. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/chicken-pot-pie-with-cream-cheese-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment