Chicken Ranch Pasta

 Picture by Plain Chicken


Chicken Ranch Pasta

 The roles have switched in our house! When my dear husband got injured and is now home it was my turn to step in and go to work full time. This was quite the challenge for my husband because he took over the role of cooking. I know I know, I can hear some of you snickering because your husband wouldn't dare attempt that role. I never thought that either. I was very surprised when he rose to the challenge and has done an amazing job. I am very lucky.

  You just never know know when something can happen in the family and all the sudden things change! 

I used to make most of my posts like all the other food bloggers. Trust me, believe me, I miss it with a passion. I did not want to stop blogging because I love sharing great food. So, for the time being I try to find wonderful easy recipes and share them with you (and the hubby). I also enjoy sharing other great blogs where I find these recipes so you can get to know them to and they get the credit for the great food they created.

So, now that you understand me a little better, I just wanted to thank you for all your support and kind comments to Riches to Rags by Dori. I really do love what I do and I hope you are enjoying what I am posting.
 

This is a great recipe that is easy to make and they kids will love! It has everything in it that is a crowd pleaser in my house. I found this recipe on Plain Chicken and I love her blog. She has great recipes and I am a frequent visitor. 

Click HERE for the Recipe




Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Chicken Ranch Pasta. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/chicken-ranch-pasta.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment