Double Chocolate Truffle Cookies

Pictures by Half Baked Harvest


Double Chocolate Truffle Cookie

It was time for a cookie. It just was. It is Superbowl Sunday and it just seemed right to have a cookie. I have eaten so much I can hardly breathe. I haven't done a dessert for a while and this cookie sounds so delicious even though I am so full. Peanut Butter and Chocolate together can't do anything but wonderful things. 

I found this at Half Baked Harvest. Cute blog and lots of delicious recipes. 

Click HERE for the Recipes. 




Thanks for stopping by!


Dori




You have just read the article entitled Double Chocolate Truffle Cookies. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/02/double-chocolate-truffle-cookies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment