Easy Chicken and Rice



Easy Chicken and Rice

This is one of my mothers recipes that I have been making for years and years. I have never shared it with you and I thought tonight I would take a few pictures and share with you a family favorite since I was a child. 

There are only a few ingredients and with some good seasoning, some salad with ranch dressing and a vegetable it is a delicious meal. 

Ingredients

Boneless Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1 Can of Cream of Celery
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom
\1 Cup of Rice 
1 Can full of milk
Seasoning of Choice (I used Lawry's, Garlic Salt, Salt and Pepper and dried Parsley Flakes)

Directions

Mix all ingredients together except chicken
Pour into 9 X 13 pan
Grease pan
Lay chicken on top and season generously
Cook at 325 degrees for an hour and a half










You have just read the article entitled Easy Chicken and Rice. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/02/easy-chicken-and-rice.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment