Essential Oils and how they have helped my family


Introducing Essential Oils 

Riches to Rags by Dori has evolved into a food blog over the last year because that is my passion. Now, I want to share with you another passion of mine which is Essential Oils.

 I have been using essential oils in my family for over a year and a half now and that is all that I use. They haven't had to go to the doctor for anything. The benefits of these oils are priceless when it comes to helping my family. I have one child with Aspergers, another with ADHD and one more who is an over achiever and has OCD. They are in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade. 

I don't want to go into to an overwhelming amount of information in one post because there is so much to tell and teach you. I want to get this message out to the world. There is help out there that doesn't involve prescriptions. A healthy alternative that can help you with anything you can imagine, an alternative that will take care of you and your family. This is my other passion that I really want to share with you. 

One of the most important things that I own is a Diffuser. I have one of these Diffusers in each one of my kids rooms plus I have a bigger one in our main room. . I put Lavender in it every night to help the kids sleep. This post will tell you a few benefits of Lavender AND I am going to do a GIVEAWAY of one of these Diffusers and a 15ml bottle of Lavender. This is my favorite oil and the one that I use the most.  

doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil

Lavender continues to be valued for its unique fragrance and cherished therapeutic qualities such as calming and healing. Lavender is one of the most basic essential oils and is generally considered the “go to oil” as it has so many uses. Lavender is the most popular “aroma” in health spas because of its powerful calming properties. The word lavender means to be clean.
Lavender offers an extensive array of activity in the human body. There’s been substantial research done on Lavender, which proves its miraculous therapeutic powers. Studies conclude that Lavender essential oil offers qualities such as a sedative, analgesic (reduces pain), mood modulator, reduces anxiety, digestion, anti-carcinogenic, and also a combatant of fungi, bacteria, and also insects. Lavender is superb for healing and being a disinfectant for wounds. One of the incredible abilities of Lavender essential oils is to heal and soothe burns, bruises, and bites. It is also beneficial for allergic reactions in the body.
For more information about this great Essential Oil and others you can message me on Facebook, go to my Essential Oils webpage or contact me on my email at richestoragsbydori@gmail.com. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. 

How to Enter and Win the Diffuser and the 15ml of Lavender


1. FOLLOW Riches to Rags by Dori Blog

2.  LIKE Riches to Rags by Dori on Facebook

3.  Click SHARE on the Diffuser Giveaway post on Riches to Rags by Dori Facebook.

4.  Send me an email at richestoragsbydori@gmail.com letting me know what you did to enter and your mailing address in case you win!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori



You have just read the article entitled Essential Oils and how they have helped my family. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/02/essential-oils-and-how-they-have-helped.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment