Calm Kids - An Essential Oil Blend



Calm Kids - An Essential Oil Blend

Update with testimonial from Kim - "Just wanted to let you know how excited I am. Conner has been using the blend for about a week now. He is doing awesome with it. He got a shine award at school."!  Conner has Aspergers and ADHD. Just wanted to share this great news from Kim and Conner. 


I wanted to do a post on this Essential Oil blend that helps other children the way that it has helped mine. I wanted to share with you the success that I have had with my children and how it has enhanced their lives, the way they treat each other and their ability in school. 

There are so many children and adults out there suffering daily from ADD, ADHD, OCD, Aspergers, Autism and more....

When I first used this blend it was on my daughter who has Asperger's and my son who has ADHD. They struggled daily and we had a really hard time dealing with many different aspects of this. As hard as it is for a parent it is even harder for our children. This blend can help both the parent and the child. 

 I was so excited to try something that could help both of them. I applied the roll on to their feet every morning and night. I could not believe the difference. The first thing I noticed was my son wasn't bouncing off the walls and all over the place and then the biggie was how he started doing better in school. His reading improved dramatically and he wasn't getting in trouble as much. He is concentrating and focusing better than he ever has. 

The next thing I noticed was that my daughter wasn't throwing as many tantrums and we could get her to go to school. The mood swings were less dramatic, fewer and farther between and she slept better. She has always had a hard time sleeping.  She wasn't depressed and crying. I was becoming a strong believers in these oils and their ability. I was one grateful mommy.

My other daughter in 4th grade has OCD. She pushes herself so hard, it is very difficult for her to not stress about the little things. Everything has to be a certain way...a child that age should not have to be so worried about things. This blend has helped her deal with life so much better. She is happier and not so hard on herself and so stressed at her young age. 

The kids get along better than they ever have. For a parent, that is priceless. I can help my children without having to put them on medication. I realize that some may have to but this is an alternative worth trying and it worked for us. 



I love this picture. Look how completely focused and absorbed she is. Just a kid with no worries. This is how I want my children to be. 

Totally present, totally absorbed, totally focused ...total joy.

The oils in this blend are known to help with emotional trauma, fear, stress, anxiety and behavior orders. 

Calm Kids Essential Oil Blend

 85 drops of Vetiver
 30 drops of Ylang Ylang
20 drops of Frankincense
15 drops of Clary Sage
10 drops of Marjoram
30 drops of Lavender
35 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil


The benefits of these 6 oils blended together is amazing. You can see below all the many ways these can be used. 





I know and I understand that buying these oils to make this blend can be expensive. It would cost over $200 at wholesale cost. That is why I am offering you for a limited time the opportunity to purchase a full recipe of the Calm Kids Blend.

Offer to purchase the Calm Kids Blend

 You can purchase from me the Calm Kids Blend in a 1/3 oz glass roller bottle . The cost is $60 with shipping. This will give you a chance to buy the blend and try it on your children without having to make the full investment of all the oils. I am also offering a smaller version in a 1/6 oz glass roller bottle for $30 with shipping.

You many want to buy this for yourself or someone you know that may be struggling with ADD, ADHD, Asperger's and more. This is a wonderful gift.

For more information on these oils or to purchase your own click HERE

To purchase:

Please send me an email at richestoragsbydori@gmail.com with any questions that you have and to place your order.  Payment accepted through Paypal only. This is a non-refundable offer. To pay with Paypal simply go to paypal and click on send money. Send it to email address richestoragsbydori@gmail.com and fill out the rest of the information. Once I receive your payment I will send your package. If you don't have Paypal it is very easy to create an account.

As a parent with children who have suffered from these disorders I am truly grateful for the help that Essential Oils has given to my family. I am blessed to have found an alternative to modern medicine and hope that by sharing this with you that you will be able to benefit from them as well . Please share with others who may need this information. Thank you for all your support. 

This diffuser below is the one that I have been giving away. It is now sold out in most places and at the store that I bought it from which went through 5,000 in 3 days!.  You can get it through Amazon right now if you are looking for one. It changes 6 different colors and will shut itself off. This one is my favorite by far and the kids love it. 


 



Dori

You have just read the article entitled Calm Kids - An Essential Oil Blend . Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/02/calm-kids-essential-oil-blend.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment