Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

Pictures by Picky Palate


Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

 I recently went back to work full time after being a stay at home mom for a while. My husband was injured and he will be watching the kids and playing Mr. Mom while they are off during the summer. It is a really good way for your husband to appreciate what you do!  I am working as a court clerk in the circuit court and today is my third day.  What an interesting job, I had no idea how much work went behind the scenes of the courts. Very cool but I have to say I am exhausted but love the job and the people. 


I wanted to share this easy recipe I found from the Picky Palate. She has a wonderful tutorial with pictures which is exactly how I like it. You will rarely see a post of mine or sending you off to someone else without lots of pictures. It makes it so much easier! 

This looks so delicious and I love that it has wild rice in it instead of plain white rice. I was reading the comments and some of them have picky eaters that love this. That is always a keeper for me when that happens. 

So I am sending you off to the Picky Palate to see her wonderful recipe and pictures. 

Click HERE for the recipe!


Since my brain is pretty much mush I apoligize if there are any errors on this post.  I already found one error when I titled the recipe as Child and Wild Rice Casserole. LOL I blame the courts! It looks so delicious doesn't it??????  I would love to hear your thoughts if you make this and if you made any changes to make it your own. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/06/cheesy-chicken-and-wild-rice-casserole.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment