Slow cooked Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup





Slow Cooked Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup

This recipe can be cooked in a slow cooker or on the stove top. 
When I found this recipe I had to share it with you because it is right up my alley. I really need a new slow cooker. Mine is ancient and I might just have to go buy one so I can make this. It has been so hot that I can't bear to turn the oven on yet. 

The only thing I would do differently is buy uncooked shrimp, clean them up,take the veins out, grill or cook them, cut them up and add into the soup. Yum

I would love to hear if you make this recipe, so please let me know. 

Click HERE for the recipe from Today's Mama Utah Mama.

Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori



You have just read the article entitled Slow cooked Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/06/slow-cooked-tomato-basil-parmesan-soup.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment