Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

Picture by Damn Delicious


Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

I think I died and went to heaven when I saw this recipe. All my favorite ingredients together. If you haven't tried Jalapeno Cream Sauce you have to try it. I did a post a while back on Caramelized Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce and it was amazing. Serving it over Shrimp Enchiladas? I seriously could eat this for breakfast. You have to give it a try, the sauce is so worth it. I found this recipe on Damn Delicious and she has a great step by step picture tutorial.

Click HERE for the recipe.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


You have just read the article entitled Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/06/shrimp-enchiladas-with-jalapeno-cream.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment