Pineapple Coconut Banana Smoothie

Picture by Baking Bites


Pineapple Coconut Banana Smoothie

While I am slowly but surely melting in my house today while it is in the 90's outside, I ran across this perfect looking smoothie for a hot day like today. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband that put a little air conditioner in the window so I wouldn't sweat to death while working. I am a very grouchy person when I am hot. I hate sleeping in the heat. It doesn't usually get this hot in Wyoming!

I found this at Baking Bites and now I just really wish I had one. Tomorrow is my sons birthday and these sound delicious to make for an afternoon treat and will be so refreshing.
The ingredients soundwonderful! Hope you enjoy it. 


Update: Here is a tip someone posted in the comments below.  


Put the cut up bananas and pineapple in the freezer for about 6 hours before you make it, it makes all the difference. 

Click HERE for the recipe.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Pineapple Coconut Banana Smoothie. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/06/pineapple-coconut-banana-smoothie.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment