Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits

 Picture by Food.com




Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits


There is something special about making your own biscuits in the morning and serving it with warm melted butter and homemade Jam. Yum.

I haven't made any Homemade Jam yet this year, but writing this post has motivated me to buy some Peaches at the Farmer Market this week and make some. I want some fresh Jam that I can enjoy on a cold morning with warm yummy biscuits. 





Making homemade biscuits is very easy. You and your family will love them. There are only a few ingredients and I love that they have buttermilk in them. I found this recipe on Food.com. High reviews with five stars and just don't right good looking Biscuits.

Click HERE for the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


You have just read the article entitled Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/09/cracker-barrel-old-country-store.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment