Cheesy Potato Soup



Cheesy Potato Soup

We are on a mini vacation here in Park City and the trees are starting to turn Orange and Red. It is a reality check that Fall is just around the corner.  It is really beautiful here this time of year.

The kids had a great time swimming, but it was cloudy and started to rain. There is a chill in the air and the Hoodies are starting to come out in the evening.
I have to say I am getting a little excited about the Fall this time around even though I know what follows it.

 I love to bake when it is cold and I really love to make a good soup on a cold, rainy or snowy day. Served with some good bread.

I found this delicious recipe on Cuisine Recipes. Cheesy, creamy, chunks of potatoes and Bacon! This sounds like a really great recipe.

Click HERE for the recipe.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Cheesy Potato Soup. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheesy-potato-soup.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment