Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds!

Picture by Detrimental Beauty

************

Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds


I love Almonds, all kinds of Almonds, I love them in salads, cakes, cookies, raw, salted, seasoned and especially COATED!  I was super excited to see this recipe because it was so easy to make.  

Cinnamon Almonds

Not only are these just wonderful just they way the are, think of the possibilities you could do with these with the upcoming holidays! Pinterest has lots of cute gift giving ideas that you could put these in . Click HERE for some cute gift giving ideas. Here are a few ideas.....


--- 
 
Bombonierre idea

 
How To Make A Simple Homemade Gift Box. :-)



 
I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I need a new crock pot desperately! I still haven't bought one. 

Any suggestions on a good one? I would love to hear it!

Enjoy this great recipe I found on Detrimental Beauty




Hope you enjoyed this recipe and the gift giving ideas. Pinterest has wonderful ideas. Follow me Pinterest too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori
You have just read the article entitled Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds!. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/09/crock-pot-cinnamon-almonds.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment