Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos

Picture by Pink Parsley






Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos


Today was a long day at work. Long long long day. Yucky court cases that just stay in your head. I really enjoy working in criminal and most days don't bother me, but some days they just get in your head. It didn't help matters that I was up most of the night with the kids and their colds.

On the way home from work there were two accidents on the freeway. More yuckiness. When I got home my dear husband was kind enough to make dinner for me and the kids so I didn't have to. He made chicken stir fry with rice. I give him an A for effort and a big kiss. Poor guy, the rice was only half cooked and so were the vegetables. I inhaled a piece of rice and started choking and almost passed out. LOL, he felt terrible. 

So, needless to say I was kind of hungry tonight. I ran across this recipe on 
Pink Parsley that made me instantly crave these delicious Taquitos. I love Taquitos and they are so expensive to buy. These are wonderful because you can make a bunch and freeze them. I can't wait to make a big batch. My picky eater loves Taquitos. I am so hungry for these right now.



Click HERE for the Recipe

Enjoy this wonderful recipe and here's to a better tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

You have just read the article entitled Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/09/creamy-baked-chicken-taquitos.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment