Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert



Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert

We have been dealing with colds in this house since the weekend. Can't imagine how that can happen when it is -28 degrees outside! Today we had a heat wave at got up to around 28 degrees with sunshine! It was very nice and felt so much warmer. I am tending to lots of little colds. I told everyone that when we all feel better I will make them this delicious dessert this weekend and how good it is going to taste when the cold is gone. 

I found this recipe on The Kitchen is My Playground. Cute blog and lots of great recipes. It is an easy recipe, no baking and something everyone will love.

Click HERE for the Recipe




Thanks for stopping by!



Dori
You have just read the article entitled Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/classic-oreo-icebox-dessert.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment