Crab Dip



Crab Dip

It seriously has to be the coldest place on earth here in Wyoming. It hurts to breathe when you go outside and your nose hairs instantly freeze. I have never experienced this kind of cold. Brrrr. -22 outside in the morning on the way to work is quite enough for me.  I wish it would snow so we could get some warmer weather. Hopefully you are warmer than we are.


It is Friday and that makes me happy because I get to cook on the weekends for fun. I ran across this delicious Crab Dip on The Crockin Girls.

I can't resist a good Dip. Dip is one of my greatest weakness. I have lots of great dip recipes but I don't have a Crab Dip until now and I will be making this tomorrow for a snack.  



I would love to hear your comments if you make this so please let me know and come talk with us on Facebook!

Stay warm!



Check back tomorrow (if I haven't frozen). 

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori





You have just read the article entitled Crab Dip. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/crab-dip.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment