Tuna Pasta Salad



Tuna Pasta Salad

I am sharing with you a recipe that I have made for years and years and years. Ok, maybe not SO MANY years, I am only 43 geez! I love it just the way it is but you can do whatever you want with it and make it your own. This has been in my family since I can remember and I always loved when Mom made it. It is delicious, not pickled, I have never been quite the fan of pickled salad. Easy, good and the kids devour it. I am a stickler for the original and I love the Ruffles chips with it. Superbowl is coming up and this is a great dish to take or make. Enjoy!

Ingredients

5 cups of cooked pasta
1 can of white tuna in water
1 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar)
3 chopped green onions
ruffles original chips
salt (1 teaspoon) and pepper to taste
Squirt of regular French'smustard (see picture) little less than a teaspoon?
1 cup of mayo
3/4 cup of sour cream

Directions

Cook the pasta and rinse with cold water. In a separate bowl add the tuna, cheese, onions, salt and pepper. In another bowl mix the mayo, sour cream and mustard. Then mix it all together and serve cold. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with Ruffles Original Chips. 








Thanks for stopping by!


Dori
You have just read the article entitled Tuna Pasta Salad. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuna-pasta-salad.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment