Steaks and Shake Frisco Melts

Pictures by Jam Hands


Steaks and Shakes Frisco Melt Copycat

I have no doubt in my mind that these sandwiches are amazing. All you have to do is look at the picture and know that it is going to taste amazing.  I have never been to or lived by a Steak and Shake so I am hoping that some of you who have been there will jump in and speak up about these sandwiches. I know that my husband will drool over these.

The only Frisco Sandwich I have ever had was at Marie Calendars in California. They were soooooooo good and alot like this one. 

Here are a few tips I picked up from the comments. The first is the dressing. One commenter said that they previously worked at the Steak and Shake and the dressing is made from four parts 1000 Island Dressing and three parts French Dressing. Apparently the "Original" sandwich doesn't have onions on it. I must have grilled onions on mine. It is 
very simple to make and worth every bite. 


Click HERE for the Recipe


I found this recipe on Jam Hands. She has some delicious recipes on her site that I want to try. Her name is Ali and this is a recipe right up my alley.




If you have ever had a Steak and Shake sandwich I would love to hear what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori
You have just read the article entitled Steaks and Shake Frisco Melts. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/steaks-and-shake-frisco-melts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment