Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders

Picture by Betty Crocker


Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders

I will make this short and sweet tonight. I ran across this yummy picture on Betty Crocker. I have no doubt in my mind that kids will devour these. It is quick, easy and kid friendly. It is a basic recipe that you can add to with your own style. My family? I would add a salad with ranch and either fries or vegetables and most definitely use real bacon bits. I appreciate this simple and easy recipe that my kids will eat.

Click HERE for the Recipe


As most of you know it has been in the -20's here and I have a tiny tiny head cold that I am attacking with Essential Oils so it isn't so bad, but they do an amazing job at knocking it out quick. So, I am heading to bed at a decent hour tonight. Hope you are all doing well. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori





You have just read the article entitled Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/cheddar-bacon-chicken-tenders.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment