Chicken Alfredo Ranch Pizza






Chicken Alfredo Ranch Pizza

I have been wanting to make this for a while and yesterday seemed like a good day to do it. I had one of those cravings for pizza but Alfredo Sauce sounded so good,so this was my creation. I already had everything I needed so I went to work.

 My kids came home from school and we headed out to the river and took the pizza with us. They ate it in the car before we even got there. It is such a good feeling when you make something and everyone likes it. Normally with kids there is always one that says "I don't like that". This time it was a success.

Here are a few pictures of our beautiful favorite place to go. This is just a small part of it, is it much bigger then this. Don't these just make you want to go camping! Hope you don't mind that I share some of my photography with you. I just want you to see the beautiful place that I live. 








 Now to the recipe!
You can either use a pizza dough recipe and make your own dough or buy the Pillsbury Pizza Dough. I bought the Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza dough because I didn't have the time to make fresh dough. Also, you can make this your own by adding the things you love that would go well with Alfredo Sauce. Ahhhhh, I just realized I should have added BACON! What was I thinking? Oh well, next time. 

Ingredients

Pizza Dough
1 T. Olive Oil
5 small boneless chicken breasts or 2-3 large
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing packet
Alfredo Sauce (make your own or buy it at the store, I made my own)
Mozzarella Cheese
Chopped up Sun Dried Tomatoes
Parmesan Cheese
Romano Cheese

Dori's Creamy Alfredo Sauce

1 Can of Evaporated Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Romano Cheese
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 oz. Cream Cheese
1 teaspoon of kosher salt (you can use less to your taste)
Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 cube (stick) of butter

Let it all simmer for about 20 minutes and stir often. Keep it hot when serving so the cheese is melted since it will get a little chunky when it cools. I like it that way though. Use a hand mixer to make sure it gets beaten together really good. Oh, the flavor! 

Directions

Make the alfredo sauce and preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Cut up your chicken breasts into cubes. Use about a tablespoon of Olive Oil and heat up in pan. Add chicken and season with your favorite seasoning. I added salt and pepper and a little garlic powder. When they are about half way done sprinkle some dried parsley and half a package of Hidden Valley Ranch. Cook until lightly browned. 

Open the can of Pillsbury dough and roll it out on a greased baking sheet. Push the edges up a little bit to form the outside crust. Pour on desired amount of alfredo sauce to cover the top. Start adding chicken, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan and Romano cheese, and Mozzarella cheese. Add a few more parsley flakes and some pepper. 

Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is brown and pizza looks just right. It is so hard to give an exact time because every oven is different. Just keep an eye on it, you will know when it is done. 


Serve with a salad with ranch dressing and a side dish of Alfredo Sauce to dip the pizza in if you want. 











It really was delicious and a new family favorite. No more Pizza Hut! It is so much better to make your own pizza just the way you like it. Hope you enjoy this recipe. If you do please share and click the pin it button below!  Thanks for your support.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
You have just read the article entitled Chicken Alfredo Ranch Pizza. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/05/chicken-alfredo-ranch-pizza.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment