TIP: Freezing Cheese - Good Advice


Picture and Source from Simple Organized Living


TIP: How to Freeze Cheese

Once upon a time I bought several blocks of cheese that were on sale. I put them in the freezer, took it out when I was ready to use and let it thaw out. I went to shred it and it crumbled. I was very sad. I have never frozen cheese since. I have always thought you couldn't freeze cheese. Well, I was mistaken. Apparently you can as long as you slice it or shred the cheese first! This is very very good news! I really had no idea you could do that!

You have to check out this website called Simple Organized Living. It has some other great tips for freezing food that I had no idea about such as freezing Baked Goods, Baking Supplies, Dairy,  Herbs and Vegetables and more. I will now be following that blog because there is some really great information. 

Hope you learned something with this, I know I sure did!
 Did you know this or am I the only one? Do you have any other great freezing tips you would like to share with the rest of us???? I would love to hear them!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled TIP: Freezing Cheese - Good Advice. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/05/tip-freezing-cheese-good-advice.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment