Four Cheese Dippin Biscuits





Four Cheese Dippin Biscuits

I came up with this recipe while thinking of something that I could make before the kids got home from school. When they come through that door, if I don't have something made it becomes a free for all through the fridge and cupboards looking for something to eat. You would think they hadn't eaten all day the way they hunt for food after school. It's crazy!

I had all of these ingredients and it was perfect. I should have made two batches because my one daughter could have eaten a pan by herself. I made them right before they got home so they would be nice and warm and the cheese still melted. I ALWAYS have a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing in the fridge for such occasions. I didn't have any this time but I would also have had a side of marinara sauce as well. 

These took about 5 minutes to prepare, they were so easy. I added the minced garlic on top for two reasons. One, I love garlic, and two it adds that wonderful smell to the kitchen so when the kids walked in they knew something good had been baked. 

I used four cheeses so the good melted cheese was inside and the Parmesan and Romano gave it that amazing flavor on the outside. I loved these. 

5 minutes prep time 
10 minutes to cook
Super easy.

Ingredients

Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits ( They are smaller cans that I buy in a four pack)
Mozzarella Cheese
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Parmesan Cheese (grated)
Romano Cheese (shredded)
Minced garlic
Salt and Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Butter

Directions

Take one of the biscuits and use the ball of your hand and flatten it out. Pile mozzarella cheese and then a little of the sharp cheddar on top and roll it while kind of tucking the cheese in as you go. The dough is very forgiving so don't be afraid. Roll up the ends and then put it in a greased glass pan. I took a paper towel and dipped it in really soft butter and rubbed the tops. Generously sprinkle the Parmesan and Romano cheese on top, add minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. When you take it out of the oven you can add a little more melted butter on top to give it a nice shine and added taste. Serve warm with a side of ranch and marinara sauce. 













It's quick, easy, affordable to feed those hungry mouths and very satisfying. Try it one day with your kids after school. It will save your grocery bill and the messy kitchen they would have created looking for something to eat. Enjoy! 

Thanks for stopping by and as always your support for Riches to Rags by Dori.
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Four Cheese Dippin Biscuits. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/05/four-cheese-dippin-biscuits.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment