FUN KID FOOD: Caterpillar Grape Kabobs

Picture from Six in the Suburbs

Caterpillar Grape Kabobs

These are just to darn cute not to share. They are adorable! I ran across these on Six in the Suburbs and since I don't do many kids ideas on this blog I wanted to throw this cute idea 
out there.  My kids love grapes! I can make these in no time. 


You'll Need:
Grapes
Long wooden skewers
Mini Chocolate chips
Vanilla Frosting 


*Don't forget to cut the end of the wood skewers point before giving to a child. 

Now my mind is racing thinking of other animals I could make. Hmmmmmmm, any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by! Yummy recipe coming tomorrow!


Dori

You have just read the article entitled FUN KID FOOD: Caterpillar Grape Kabobs. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/05/fun-kid-food-caterpillar-grape-kabobs.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment