Mini Post - Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes

Buffalo-Chicken-Cupcakes-3
Pictures by Doughmesstic



This is a quick post of a recipe I found on Pinterest from Doughmesstic for these delicious looking Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes. Her recipe calls for making Pizza Dough but I don't see why you couldn't use Pillsbury pizza dough to make it fast and easy. 

A few days back I posted Buffalo and BBQ Wings. The buffalo sauce I used (Franks Redhot Wings Sauce) would be perfect for this. It really is the best buffalo sauce out there. I would also add maybe a little more cheese and then serve with Ranch Dressing to dip. 

Head on over to Doughmesstic to get the recipe! Click HERE.

Buffalo-Chicken-Cupcakes-1


Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Mini Post - Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/05/mini-post-buffalo-chicken-cupcakes.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment