Mini Sausage and Cheese Muffin Bites

 Pictures by Plain Chicken


 


Mini Sausage and Cheese Muffin Bites

 It's Muffin Time again!  I don't know how many of you got to see my MUFFIN MANIA post quite a long time ago but when I saw these awesome little Muffins I had to bring them back! I ran across these wonderful Muffins on Plain Chicken. I love that they are mini and simple. Nothing to fancy just really good.

 I think these will taste wonderful and I know my kids are going to love them.   I think I will make these on the first day of school with some scrambled eggs.


http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliving/images/scrambled-eggs-chives-ABFOOD0407-de.jpg


Click HERE for the recipe.


For more great Muffin recipes go to my MUFFIN MANIA post.  Some really outstanding recipes!

 


Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori

You have just read the article entitled Mini Sausage and Cheese Muffin Bites. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/mini-sausage-and-cheese-muffin-bites.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment