Crock pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole

Pictures by The Country Cook




Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole

Anyone that knows me knows how much I can't resist potatoes! In this family we LOVE Tater Tots. When I came across this recipe on The County Cook I knew this would be a huge hit with the family. Not only does it have potatoes but it also has BACON! You know how much I love bacon. I would drizzle a little ranch on top of mine and if there was leftovers I would make eggs in the morning and serve it with those. YUM!

The Country Cook has a great picture that will show you how she makes this delicious super kid friendly meal. Enjoy!

Click HERE for the recipe.



I think I could get really used to this!  So delicious looking. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori
You have just read the article entitled Crock pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/crock-pot-cheesy-chicken-tater-tot.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment