Chocolate Almond Pastry

 Pictures by Friday Favs




Chocolate Almond Pastry


It is possible that I just found one of the yummiest looking recipes ever! 

I LOVE and I mean LOVE chocolate and pastry together. I am not talking Nutella, I am talking real chocolate chips and pastry. Haven't had it???? You will be in love. 

When I saw this on Friday Favs, I knew I had found something I am going to LOVE for a long time. Thank you Thank you for this wonderful creation!

What a delicious recipe and really easy to make. Serve with a slice of ice cream, ohhhhhhhh mmyyyyy!


 Click HERE for the recipe




Just look at that chocolate! Heavenly.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori

You have just read the article entitled Chocolate Almond Pastry. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/chocolate-almond-pastry.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment