Rocky Road Chocolate Bark

Picture by Brown Eyed Baker






Rocky Road Chocolate Bark

Everyone has a favorite Ice Cream right? Well in this family we ALWAYS buy Rocky Road. I never really ate it before until I met my husband and he got me hooked on it. Wouldn't that be great if we could change all of our favorite ice into bark? Yes!

This only has 3 ingredients and it is super easy to make. I could whip up several batches of these in no time and they would be great to make during the holidays. Put them in some cute wrapping and and it is a great gift.

I found this recipe of Brown Eyed Baker. She really has a great site and lots of wonderful recipes. I see her name often and I love her blog.

Click HERE for the recipe. It is so easy!




 Hope you have wonderful Saturday! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

 


You have just read the article entitled Rocky Road Chocolate Bark. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/rocky-road-chocolate-bark.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment