Dutch Apple Pie-lettes

 Picture by The Food Pusher


 Dutch Apple Pie-lettes

 
 One of my favorite things about having a blog is finding that one thing for the day that I come across and know right away that this is the recipe I have been looking for on that day. Sometimes it takes me hours to find that one special recipe that I think fits perfectly on Riches to Rags by Dori. I am very picky and selective in what I think you all might like.

Today that special find was found on The Food Pusher. I love this idea and they look so delicious. The pie crust mixed with the apples, filling and toppings are perfectly made into a handheld treat. Great unique idea, love it. Plus, apples are good for you! :) 

I am a bit of a spaz (try saying that with a British accent, so cool) when it comes to homemade pie crust. The thing I love about this recipe is the crust doesn't have to be rolled out perfectly to fit in a pie pan. I can handle cutting out a circle.  You could even buy store bought refrigerated pie crust. It really is ok.


Click HERE for the recipe.

 Granny-smith apples
 
Granny Smith Apples

Hope you enjoy the recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori

You have just read the article entitled Dutch Apple Pie-lettes. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/dutch-apple-pie-lettes.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment