Cucumbers and their delicious recipes...

SOURCE - Shrimp Salad on Cucumbers
Picture by Skinny Taste

After my last couple of posts (other than tomatoes) it seem appropriate to do something healthy! Cucumbers seem healthy to me!

My kids love sliced cucumbers dipped in ranch dressing, it is always a favorite when bring it out. I would love to learn how to grow cucumbers in my garden but have to do some research to see if they would even work here in Wyoming with our short gardening season. 

Even if I can't grow them I will still continue to buy them and they are fairly cheap to buy at the store. There are many great cucumber recipes out there and I have selected a few to share with you. 





   SOURCE                                                          SOURCE
       Bread and Butter Pickles                 Green Goddess Tea Sandwiches






Herbed Cream Cheese


Aunt Peggy's Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad

SOURCE      
Herbed Cream Cucumbers        
                                              
Garden Pasta Salad with Lemon Dijon Dressing


SOURCE
Cucumber Cup Appetizers

English Cucumber Sandwiches

Cucumber salad with Sour Cream and Dill Dressing

Sweet and Spicy Cucumber Slices

Roasted Red Peppers stuffed with cheese and cucumbers

Farmers Market Panzanella

Hope you enjoyed these recipes.
If you have a favorite cucumber recipe I would love to hear it. 
Thanks for stopping by! 


 Dori






You have just read the article entitled Cucumbers and their delicious recipes.... Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/cucumbers-and-their-delicious-recipes.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment