Zuchinni - Not just a boring Vegetable

 
Baked Zucchini with Mozzeralla



Zucchini - Not just a boring Vegetable



I am the baby of six children. Now that we are older my siblings laugh and wonder how I have any cooking ability at all. Apparently (I remember no such thing) I used to always disappear when it was time to cook and then when it was clean up time (they say) I always would say "I have to go to the bathroom" and never come back. Again, I remember no such nonsense! My Mother and my Sisters do have some amazing talent in the kitchen but I must have learned from Osmosis. :) So, because of their so called "story" I am lacking some good recipes on vegetables. 

I don't know why I don't eat more Zucchini, it is so good and now with all these recipes I have found I will be eating a lot more of it. Who knew!?  I only have about two recipes that I always do the same thing with and they are very boring. I am excited at all the new ideas plus it is good for you!

It will be time to plant in your garden soon and zucchini is a great vegetable to grow, it is easy and free! Grow some in your garden this year because you have all these great recipes choose cook them with. 



SOURCE - Stuffed Zucchini

The Ultimate Stuffed Zuchinni

 Carrot and Zucchini Bars with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

Zucchini Brie Breakfast Casserole

 Zucchini Chips

Zucchini Vegi Rolls with Cream Cheese

 SOURCE
Zucchini Pizza

SOURCE
Zucchini Soup

Zucchini Fritters

Zucchini Quesadilla


Chicken Rollatini with Zucchini and Mozzarella

Baked Zucchini - (Dip in Ranch Dressing!)

Zucchini Fries

       
 SOURCE
Cheezy Zucchini Bake

Zucchini Sweet Potato Frittata

Zucchini Cheddar Drop Biscuits


Zucchini Muffins

Salmon and Zucchini

                                         SOURCE                                                     SOURCE
                                    Zucchini Quiche                                   Zucchini and Yellow Squash Gratin                                       

Stuffed Zucchini Rolls

 SOURCE
Shrimp and Zucchini Tostada



Do those change your mind about cooking with Zucchini?

I hope that if you are planting a garden you will put some Zucchini in if you already hadn't planned on it. If you have extras to give away you could give one as a gift with a little note that tells them about all the recipes that they can make with it. Just like me their are lots of people have no idea what to make with a Zucchini. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and please help me keep Riches to Rags by Dori going by clicking on the Sponsors, sharing with your friends and liking my Facebook page. Don't forget to leave a comment, I love to hear from you. Thank you everyone for all your support. 
Dori

You have just read the article entitled Zuchinni - Not just a boring Vegetable. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/zuchinni-not-just-boring-vegetable.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment